One of the reasons people come back to the Bay Point Inn year after year is our amazing breakfast, included with your reservation.
Here we go beyond cereal, frozen donuts, and bland bagels.
Our innkeeper rises early each morning, often heading out to his own garden to pick vegetables and fruit for the days breakfast (in season of course!). Homemade baked quiche in flavors that change with the harvest, plus scones and fresh-baked Belgian waffles await your bleary eyes.
Of course, we have the traditional fare as well – coffee, orange juice, cereal, and fresh fruit.
Farm Fresh Breakfast
- Quiche with veggies from Egg Harbor Natural Gardens
- Farm fresh eggs from Sunny Slope Farm
- Fluffy homemade Belgian Waffles
- Homemade Door County Granola from Ellison Bay’s
- Door County Love Granola
- Fresh Cut Fruit
- House made freezer jams
- Cheese from Renard’s Cheese Factory
- Flour Girl Patissier Scones &
- Cinnamon Biscotti
- Jorns Sugar Bush Maple Syrup
- Waseda Farms Sausage
- Cherry Cheese Danish
- Rishi Teas
- Sunset Blend Coffee