Covid-19 Safety Precautions
Door County does not have the capacity to treat large numbers of people infected with Covid19 and a large outbreak would decimate its population, primarily our senior relatives and friends. Accordingly, we request visitors avoid transmitting the Covid19 virus to Door County by exercising the following precautions:
Please postpone your visit if you (1) have Covid19 symptoms (2) have been in contact with a Covid19 positive person or (3) live near or in a Covid19 “hotspot.” We will not withhold a deposit or charge cancellation fees if a person cancels a reservation for these reasons. We can also transfer your deposit to a Gift Certificate that will not expire and can be applied to a future stay.
If you have been complying with a State Stay at Home order for 14 days and are not experiencing symptoms, chances are that you will not bring Covid19 with you when you visit Door County.
For your protection we offer the following contact free arrangements for your stay:
- Check in is 4:00PM and check out is 11:00AM.
- On the day of your arrival please check in at the front desk. If you do not feel comfortable checking in at the front desk, please call us with your credit card information, 800.707.6660 and we will give you instructions to access your villa’s keys.
- Daily housekeeping will not be offered. Instead, a receptacle for used towels will be placed in the foyer for you to place your dirty linens. A door hanger will be provided for you to request additional bath linens and kitchen supplies.
- The king bed in the bedroom has been “triple sheeted” to prevent exposure of the blanket. Extra king blankets and down comforter are in your closet.
- A door hanger menu is provided for you to request breakfast service. Breakfast will be placed on a tray jack outside your Villa entrance at the requested time and we will knock on your door. Please place the tray and dishes on the tray jack after you have finished your breakfast.
- To check out simply leave the keys in the Villa and have a safe trip home. Receipts can be emailed unless a paper receipt is requested.
- When using the pool, please retrieve pool towels and cushions from their respective containers. When you are finished, the cushion should remain on your lounge so staff will know which lounges need to be sanitized. Used towels should be placed in the lower section of the towel valet.
Cancellation Policy and Reservation Terms
Reservations made more than 14 days prior to arrival require a deposit equal to the first night’s stay. –You may cancel or change this reservation any time before 14 days prior to arrival. Your deposit will be returned less a $25.00 cancellation fee.
Reservations made less than 14 days prior to arrival require a deposit of the full amount of the stay at the time the reservation is accepted. No cancellations.
All reservations over five nights require a 30-day cancellation notice.
To assure proper handling cancelation requests should be made during normal office hours 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
We require a three night stay over weekends from Memorial weekend through October. A two-night stay is usually required on weekdays from June through October.
Please note your arrival and departure dates carefully. No refunds will be given for early departures or shortened stays.
You may be charged for phone usage, additional occupants, additional services you request, incidental charges and damage to your unit caused by you.
Normal check in is 4:00 PM and check out is 11:00 AM. Because of labor shortages early chek ins and late checkouts are no longer available.
Unless you have requested a specific Villa, we will assign you to an available Villa of the category requested. If you request a specific Villa, we will make every possible effort to comply with your wishes. Please understand that such requests cannot be guaranteed.
Room tax has increased to 8% for 2022.
Housekeeping is available for weekly stays only and includes change of linens and lite cleaning. Replacement linens and supplies are available on request.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Additional persons except infants are $25 per evening. Children are allowed in the ground floor Villas.
Your quarters consist of a one-bedroom air-conditioned Villa with a private bedroom with a single king bed. Each villa has a private bath, fully equipped kitchen and living area with sofa, TV, CD player and fireplace. All linens are provided. Your private deck has a table and two chairs.
Second floor Villas are adults only.
If people need to reach you, they can call 920 868 3298 and enter your Villa number. Our Toll-Free number does not connect to guest rooms.
Requested breakfast selections are delivered to your room from 8am through 8:45am each morning.
Our outdoor heated pool is open from 9:00 AM to dusk-June through Mid-September weather permitting. Pool towels are provided.
We are not responsible for any loss of valuables. A portable safe is available at no charge.
Pets are not allowed.
Smoking within the building or in your Villa including decks is prohibited by Wisconsin Statute.
A nearby municipal parking lot is available for parking trailers. We do not have extra parking stalls.
Please, no open flames in units or on decks.
Quiet time 9:00 pm to 8:00 am.