Bay Point Inn’s Sunset Suppers
Door County offers some amazing dining options, with several just a few steps from our doors. But if you want to dine with the best sunset view in Door County overlooking Egg Harbor, we suggest a gourmet dinner in your villa prepared for you by our chef.
Your experience begins with salad greens tossed with vegetables (In season picked fresh from our innkeeper’s garden) dressed in a homemade balsamic vinaigrette with fresh-baked bread. That’s followed by one of the following entree options:
- Braised lamb shank from Bonewerks Culinarte.with garlic mashed potatoes.
- Penne pasta with a spicy west African peanut sauce. topped with seasoned chicken breast. This dish is one of innkeeper Myles Dannhausen’s specialties, based on a recipe he brought back with him after a stint in the Peace Corps in Sierra Leone.
- Seared farm fresh duck breast. and roasted peppers with wild rice blend and port wine reduction. Maple Leaf Farms duck breast, Roasted peppers from Egg Harbor Natural Gardens.
- Lasagna. Our homemade meat or veggie lasagna served with garlic bread.
- Fettuccine Alfredo. Traditional fettuccine Alfredo topped with seasoned chicken breast and shaved artisan parmesan cheese.
- Salmon Farfalle. In a Door County Distillery Vodka cream sauce.
- Cheesecake with Graham Cracker Crust
Sunset suppers are available by reservation only and are not available on holiday weekends.