Bay Point Inn’s Sunset Suppers
Door County offers some amazing dining options, with several just a few steps from our doors. But if you want to dine with the best sunset view in Door County overlooking Egg Harbor, we suggest a gourmet dinner in your villa prepared for you by our chef.
Your experience begins with salad greens tossed with vegetables (In season picked fresh from our innkeeper’s garden) dressed in a homemade vinaigrette with fresh-baked bread. That’s followed by one of the following entree options:
- Penne pasta with a spicy west African peanut sauce. topped with seasoned chicken. This dish is one of innkeeper Myles Dannhausen’s specialties, based on a recipe he brought back with him after a stint in the Peace Corps in Sierra Leone.
- Seared farm fresh duck breast. and roasted peppers with wild rice blend and port wine reduction. Maple Leaf Farms duck breast, Roasted peppers from Egg Harbor Natural Gardens.
- Lasagna. Our homemade meat or veggie lasagna served with garlic bread.
- Fettuccine Alfredo. Traditional fettuccine Alfredo topped with seasoned chicken breast and shaved artisan parmesan cheese.
- Salmon Farfalle. In a Vodka cream sauce.
- Cheesecake with Graham Cracker Crust topped with Door County Cherries.
Sunset suppers are available by reservation only (substantially in advance) and based on staff availability, not available on holiday or festival weekend