Covid-19 Safety Precautions
Door County does not have the capacity to treat large numbers of people infected with Covid19 and a large outbreak would decimate its population, primarily our senior relatives and friends. Accordingly, we request visitors avoid transmitting the Covid19 virus to Door County by exercising the following precautions:
Please postpone your visit if you (1) have Covid19 symptoms (2) have been in contact with a Covid19 positive person or (3) live near or in a Covid19 “hotspot.” We will not withhold a deposit or charge cancellation fees if a person cancels a reservation for these reasons. We can also transfer your deposit to a Gift Certificate that will not expire and can be applied to a future stay.
If you have been complying with a State Stay at Home order for 14 days and are not experiencing symptoms, chances are that you will not bring Covid19 with you when you visit Door County.
For your protection we offer the following contact free arrangements for your stay:
- Check in is 4:00PM and check out is 11:00AM.
- On the day of your arrival please check in at the front desk. If you do not feel comfortable checking in at the front desk, please call us with your credit card information as we have a new cc processing system. 800.707.6660.
- Daily housekeeping will not be offered. Instead, a receptacle for used towels will be placed in the foyer for you to place your dirty linens. A door hanger will be provided for you to request additional bath linens and kitchen supplies.
- Duvets have been removed. The king bed in the bedroom has been “triple sheeted” to prevent exposure of the blanket. Extra king blankets are in your closet.
- A door hanger menu is provided for you to request breakfast service. Breakfast will be placed on a tray jack outside your Villa entrance at the requested time and we will knock on your door. Please place the tray and dishes on the tray jack after you have finished your breakfast.
- To check out simply leave the keys in the Villa and have a safe trip home. Receipts can be emailed unless a paper receipt is requested.
- When using the pool, please retrieve pool towels and cushions from their respective containers. When you are finished, the cushion should remain on your lounge so staff will know which lounges need to be sanitized. Used towels should be placed in the lower section of the towel valet.