Covid-19 Safety Precautions
Door County does not have the capacity to treat large numbers of people infected with Covid19 and a large outbreak would decimate its population, primarily our senior relatives and friends. Accordingly, we request visitors avoid transmitting the Covid19 virus to Door County by exercising the following precautions:
Please postpone your visit if you (1) have Covid19 symptoms (2) have been in contact with a Covid19 positive person or (3) live near or in a Covid19 “hotspot.” We will not withhold a deposit or charge cancellation fees if a person cancels a reservation for these reasons. We can also transfer your deposit to a Gift Certificate that will not expire and can be applied to a future stay.
If you have been complying with a State Stay at Home order for 14 days and are not experiencing symptoms, chances are that you will not bring Covid19 with you when you visit Door County.
During your stay, please wear a mask when guests or staff are present and maintain social distancing. At the pool please retrieve pool towels and cushions from their respective containers. When you are finished, the cushion should remain on your lounge so staff will know which lounges need to be sanitized. Used towels should be pleased in the lower section of the towel valet.
For your protection we offer the following contact free arrangements for your stay:
- Check in has been changed to 4:00PM and check out is 11:00AM
- On the day of your arrival we will charge your credit card for the balance owed. You will not need to present a credit card at the front desk. If you want to use a different credit card or pay with cash, please call the Front Desk during your visit.
- Your keys will be placed under the door mat at the entrance to your Villa. Your Villa Number is shown on your confirmation Email.
- Daily housekeeping will not be offered. Instead, a receptable for used towels will be placed in the foyer. A door hanger will be provided for you to request additional bath linens.
- Duvets have been removed. The king bed in the bedroom has been “triple sheeted” to prevent exposure of the blanket. Extra king blankets are in the closet.
- Extra kitchen wear has been placed in a “secured” cabinet to avoid the necessity of sanitizing unused kitchen wear at the end of each stay. If you need to use extra kitchen wear, please do not put it back in the “secured” cabinet.
- A second door hanger will be provided for you to request breakfast service. Breakfast will be placed on a tray jack outside your Villa entrance at the time you request, and we will knock on your door when it is delivered. Please place the tray and dishes on the tray jack after you have finished your breakfast.
- To check out simply leave the keys in the Villa and have a save trip home. Receipts will be Emailed unless a paper receipt is requested.
- For the safety of future guests, we may wait 24 hours before cleaning the Villa. Please make sure windows are closed before you leave.